As with any new conference, our team spent a great deal of time at CapServe 17 engaged in conversations with our attendees and we were pleased to hear statements like this:
- The continuous exchange, throughout the event, between our sponsors and attendees. Many enjoyed the conversations about partnering on future projects involving client BPO initiatives.
- The interaction in all sessions between the speakers/panelists and the audience – expanding the discussions and building upon ideas and information shared in the sessions.
- The ability to have in-depth conversations that allowed attendees to quickly form new relationships to build upon after returning to their businesses when the conference concluded.
- An agenda that addresses specific challenges facing service providers today. Every session was well attended and highly engaged as solution providers offered real-world examples of success stories and significant ROI’s on projects they have worked on with many in the audience.
As technologies and business needs change so do the types of business services that will be highly valued. Not only will service offerings change, but also equally important is that the delivery channels will change.
Topics Covered at CapServe 17 included:
- Paper is Going Away, But That is Not the End. A new and profitable beginning looms, but still needs change.
- Services are the Name of the Game: How Digital Transformation Can Benefit Document Services Providers to Transform and Energize Your Business
- Production/Operations Manager Workshop – special breakout to discover what hardware and software technology best practices should be incorporated in day-to-day operations
- Privacy and Security: A Mandate for Today’s Service Providers
- Opportunities in State Government
- How to Select and Manager Solutions Using Cloud Services
- What is PDF? Still here, still relevant
- Mobile is Key – How to Provide Services to Tomorrow’s Mobile Workers
- What Your M & A Person Didn’t Tell You – strategies to know when making a deal
- Leveraging the Channel for Managed Print Services
- Marketing and Sales Has Changed. How Do You Change?
- Analyzing the True Cost of Conversion
CapServe 17 Sponsors included Workflow Magazine, Document Imaging Report, Xamcor, Inc., ibml, OPEX Corporation, SourceHOV, Kodak Alaris, ABBYY, I.R.I.S., CaptureFast, Parascript, OpenText, GRM Document Management and interScan LLC.
Join Us Spring of 2018 for CapServe 18! Date and location coming soon…
“This event absolutely pays for itself with the ideas I come away with…great to have this event back! I was very impressed with HSA organization skills and communication, and always love to see Bob Z on stage!” Bill Becker, CEO, Recordsforce
“Great sessions and networking opportunities. The conference staff and follow up is top notch. Fabulous overview and breakout sessions. I am taking information back to implement and share. Thank you for the opportunity to attend.” Bob Mack, Business Process Manager, Allstate Information Management
“The Production/Operations Managers Workshop was great. Application-oriented, open discussion, interactive. Well done. This is an important event which helps to develop the BPO/SSC network. Please go ahead.” Manfred Traeger, Director Sales Service Industry, Vice President, I.R.I.S. AG
“The content was so appropriate and timely for me. Cloud based offerings and discussions were most intriguing. Thank you for putting on this event!” Zach Lewis, Director of Business Strategy, Knowledgelake
“Wow. The speakers and attendees of this conference are all top-notch!” Robert Nonnenkamp, Executive IT Specialist, IBM