Irvine, CA – Feb. 26, 2020 – Kofax®, a leading supplier of Intelligent Automation software to digitally transform end-to-end business operations, today announces new enhancements to its market-leading Intelligent Automation platform which include integration of secure print management and market leading Digital Workforce Management for Kofax RPA.
Kofax RPA Enhancements
Prioritizing, scaling, governing and accelerating RPA deployments remain key digital transformation objectives for forward-thinking enterprises. They’re actively seeking to deploy RPA faster to achieve higher efficiencies and automate manual, error prone, time-intensive processes. This latest release enables organizations to have unique insights for process discovery, security and control for governance needs and improved experience for developers.
“Each of our 25,000 global customers are unique in how they can drive value across their business. One thing they have in common is the desire to add workforce capacity without increasing headcount. Our low-code customizable Intelligent Automation platform enables organizations to rapidly generate workforce capacity,” says Chris Huff, Chief Strategy Officer at Kofax. “The latest enhancements to Kofax RPA provide customers Digital Workforce Management, enabling line of business and Center of Excellence leaders to synchronize robot releases with broader IT system updates, which minimizes robots from failing and causing operational disruption. We’ve further embedded our patented AI with Kofax RPA resulting in accelerated automation development and enhanced unstructured-to-structured data transformation, helping our customers achieve greater scale and return on their investment.”
Organizations continue to look for ways to empower knowledge workers and enhance operational efficiency – one of the three use cases covered in Gartner’s Critical Capabilities Report. For this RPA use case (Augment Knowledge Workers), Kofax ranked second highest across all RPA vendors, with a score of 4.0 out of 5.0.(1)
Kofax RPA now also includes integration with privileged access management leader, CyberArk, giving organizations the ability to manage and protect the privileged credentials that are often required to automate robotic processes in order to improve security and safeguard access to critical business and third-party systems.
Other key highlights and enhancements to Kofax RPA and Intelligent Automation platform include:
- Process Discovery and Visualization, delivers business process insights across end-user and departmental silos that can be used to identify impactful opportunities for automation.
- Robot Connector Framework, enables users to build robots and connect to external applications leveraging custom code, accelerating the development of robots.
- Enhanced Automation Sharing, extends the power of automation via a browser, desktop or mobile device, making robots available and customizable to anyone inside or outside of the organization with limited development.
- Code Re-Use for Desktop Automation, simplifies complex robot creation via support for modular robot building and reuse.
ControlSuite is Now Part of Kofax’s Intelligent Automation Platform
In addition, Kofax’s award-winning ControlSuite is now integrated with Kofax’s Intelligent Automation platform. ControlSuite enables secure print management within an end-to-end business process and ensures print output is secured, tracked and auditable. ControlSuite actively manages, secures and governs virtually every aspect of document distribution via printing, scanning, routing and storing – across any combination of hybrid systems, technologies and devices:
- Improved information security by enforcing user-specific print policies, follow-you print and managed print queues
- Increased productivity by enabling secure capture from virtually any multi-function device
- Reduction in print costs and administrative overhead by employing one administrative interface for the entire printer fleet
“Most processes being automated today include some form of print. Failure to secure and manage print controls can lead to compromised data and failure to adhere to compliance regulations,” continues Huff. “Kofax continues to push the envelope by offering customers more end-to-end automation potential than any other vendor on the market. Kofax customers can now deploy an out-of-the-box automated print management solution that seamlessly integrates with our Intelligent Automation platform to enhance automated controls and govern data from virtually any multi-function printer or device.”
Kofax is hosting a digital event on March 5 to dive deeper into the new release of its Intelligent Automation Platform, register here.
1. Gartner Critical Capabilities for Robotic Process Automation by Derek Miers, Marc Kerremans, Saikat Ray, Cathy Tornbohm, July 8, 2019