Latest DocStar ECM release adds new features to empower digital transformation so organizations can work smarter to reduce costs and invest in growth
Epicor Software Corporation, a global provider of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth, announced today that its DocStar division has released the newest version of the DocStar® Enterprise Content Management solution. The 19.1 release of DocStar ECM introduces new features and functionalities, including the availability of the software in Spanish.
DocStar ECM minimizes business risk associated with lost files, enables easy and secure file sharing, and provides automation to route and process business documents more efficiently and quickly.
The enhancements featured on DocStar ECM include:
- DocStar ECM Forms 2.0 –
- Form Sets – Users can build a group of forms cross-filled for rapid entry, with the ability to set the sequence in which the forms appear and create conditions to decide which form should be presented next.
- Form Signatures – Once submitted, the form set can be programmed to present an automated signature box and stored on the form.
- Field Validations – Allows users to set up conditions to be evaluated, for example summing up line-item prices and displaying a total, or true/false conditions requiring additional detail when a box is check marked.
- LAC Spanish – DocStar ECM availability in Spanish for Latin American and Caribbean countries. Language is a user preference, so each user can choose their preferred language from a drop-down menu on their main ECM screen.
- Content Integrity Assurance with DocStar® ValiDate – Unique in the ECM marketplace, this feature assures content integrity for all new documents added to the repository. An encrypted hashcode is generated as a document is added. Each time the document is viewed, its code is recalculated and compared to the original to validate unauthorized modifications.
- Companion Launch – DocStar ECM provides seamless AP automation for Karmak Fusion as a result of an expanded partnership between Karmak and DocStar, which enables enhanced productivity, agility, and increased cost savings for the commercial transportation sector.
“More and more businesses face the need to improve productivity and save costs by transforming paper-based or inefficient electronic processes into streamlined, secure, and engaging automated rules-based workflows,” said Ray Emirzian, director, product management, DocStar ECM. “With the newest version of DocStar ECM, we help companies solve this problem. It is the only enterprise content management suite with packaged workflows deeply integrated to Epicor ERP that capture, validate, route, and automate document processing for both accounts payable and sales order entry.”
The newest version of DocStar ECM is generally available now. For more information, please visit www.docstar.com.