LONG BEACH, Calif. – Oct. 17, 2017 – Epson America, Inc., a leading provider of digital imaging solutions, today announced its new Epson Advantage Partner Program, designed to provide channel partners with cost-effective technology solutions coupled with specialized resources to help increase sales and maximize profits. The Epson Advantage Partner Program is comprised of six specialized categories by market focus, and provides Epson with the flexibility to offer channel partners customizable solutions based on a customer’s individual needs.
“Epson America has always been a channel-centric company, prioritizing the relationships we create with partners across the business markets we service,” said Tom Versfelt, vice president, Channel and Commercial Sales, Epson America. “The Epson Advantage Partner Program builds on the personal and individual approach we’ve taken with partners, and expands into a comprehensive, streamlined program that provides a range of benefits and opportunities for financial growth.”
The Epson Advantage Partner Program consists of six categories specializing in the various business markets that Epson serves. The program has three tiers of silver, gold and platinum levels; partner participation level is determined by a comprehensive set of criteria, including product focus, expertise, level of sales, and support offerings. The six partner program categories are:
• Envision Point-of-Service Solutions – receipt printers, check scanners, POS label printers, intelligent printers, mobile printers
• ImageWay Visual Solutions – projectors, displays, augmented reality
• BusinessFirst Print Solutions – enterprise printers, business printers, ink supplies
• CapturePro Image Solutions – document scanners, photo scanners
• ProFocus Industrial Print Solutions – professional graphics, large-format printers, color label printers
• National Solution Providers – various product categories
Epson values its channel partners, and strives to provide them with products and tools to grow their relationships with current customers, and expand into new markets. Epson stands behind its partners to help them succeed, offering resources such as channel marketing programs, and training and support from a brand they can trust.
For more information about the Epson Advantage Partner Program, please visit https://epson.com/epson-partners-program.