LONG BEACH, Calif., January 12, 2016—During his keynote speech at the Laserfiche Empower 2016 Conference, the largest event in the enterprise content management software company’s 29-year history, Laserfiche President Karl Chan announced the immediate availability of Laserfiche 10. Featuring an extensive Business Process Library, Laserfiche 10 enables organizations to quickly optimize a variety of business processes—including case management, contract management and accounts payable, among others.
“Laserfiche 10 is designed to supercharge your content-driven business processes, helping you redesign the flow of information throughout your entire enterprise,” said Chan. “Whether your goal is to use Laserfiche to save millions of dollars, improve top-line revenue growth or protect your organization from unauthorized information disclosure, Laserfiche 10—with its ready-made solution templates—provides the roadmap and tools to get you there.”
Laserfiche 10’s Business Process Library features configurable templates for organizations to accelerate their ECM implementations. To date, the Business Process Library includes nearly 100 solution templates, with new frameworks added on a regular basis. Templates range from key business functions, such as accounting, HR and IT, to industry-specific solutions, such as construction services, education, finance, government and healthcare. They are available free of charge to all Laserfiche customers with active software support plans.
In addition to the Business Process Library, Laserfiche 10 introduces:
· Laserfiche Conversations, integrated social business process management with threaded discussions, Q&As and checklists designed to enhance teamwork and collaboration
· Support for Windows Mobile Devices—in addition to iOS and Android—to give mobile workers more choices in how they access information, participate in business processes and collaborate with customers, vendors and business partners
· Business Analytics, using operational and performance dashboards that make it easier to quickly monitor, report and analyze business processes, enabling organizations to quickly make informed decisions using these insights
“The single most important building block of tomorrow is information,” said Chris Wacker, Laserfiche CEO. “By using Laserfiche to reengineer business processes, organizations are building the workplace of the future, making information workers’ jobs much easier while simultaneously making them far more productive.”
The Empower 2016 Conference, taking place this week at the Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center, features many examples of Laserfiche-fueled business process reengineering, including:
· New York City Department of Education, New York—The New York City Department of Education, which serves 1.1 million students in more than 1,800 schools, integrated Laserfiche with a .NET-based web application to streamline and centralize Special Education services. As a result, it has improved service delivery and accelerated Medicaid reimbursement for billable services.
· City of Boca Raton, FL—The world-class beachfrontCity of Boca Ratonoptimized its accounts payable process by replacing paper invoices with electronic forms. Using Laserfiche, the city automated invoice review and approval, improving internal operations and increasing vendor and customer satisfaction.
· Moss Adams Wealth Advisors LLC, Seattle—Moss Adams Wealth Advisors LLC, with nine offices across the West Coast and $2 billion in assets under management, integrated Laserfiche with its customer relationship management (CRM) system to automate the new account opening process and facilitate collaboration across locations.
Empower 2016 runs through Thursday, Jan. 14, with a robust schedule of educational sessions taught by ECM experts. On Wednesday, Pierre Ferrari, Heifer International President and CEO, will deliver the keynote address. For real-time updates from the conference, follow #LFEmpower on Twitter.