Santa Fe Springs, CA, November 28, 2017 – Plustek Technology, today announced the availability of the new MobileOffice AD480 document and card scanner. The compact footprint of this scanner makes it ideal for scanning documents and cards at registration counters or any crowded desktop. The AD480 is a 20 page per minute scanner with a 1500 page per day duty cycle. It features outstanding paper feeding and it includes advanced image processing features normally found on higher priced scanners including: automatic cropping, automatic deskew, automatic color detection, blank page detection, hole punch removal and more.
“The MobileOffice AD480 scanner is one of the most compact desktop document scanners on the market. It fits into any workspace. With features, performance and productivity that are typically found in larger, higher priced scanners,” said Johnson Yang VP of Plustek Americas region. “The scanner includes industry standard TWAIN drivers. And that ensures compatibility with Electronic Health Records, Practice Management, Document and Content Management systems or any image enabled application. It’s also a great transportable scanner for road warriors or anyone needing to scan when they are out of the office.” said Johnson.
Key Features of the MobileOffice AD480:
- 20 ppm / 40 ipm scan speed duplex
- 1500 page per day duty cycle
- 20 sheet automatic document feeder handles mixed size batches without sorting
- Compact footprint – 11″ x 4″ x 3″ fits into any crowded workspace
- Automatic Image Processing provides high image quality, small file sizes and accurate OCR
- Scans documents up to 8.5” wide by 36” long
- Scans ID cards, driver licenses, and any ISO 7810 card up to 1.24 mm thick
- Industry standard TWAIN drivers ensure compatibility with scanning applications
For detailed product information, visit: http://plustek.com/usa/products/personal-desktop-scanners/mobileoffice-ad480/