Infosource’s first DTG (Direct-to-Garment) Digest is available! The DTG Digest covers the EMEA market, focusing not only on the aggregated area, but examining and analyzing the individual markets of Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and Middle East & Africa. Additionally, this study covers all categories of the DTG industry (Retail, Entry, Medium, etc.) as well as the evolution, the technological breakthrough, and the future of this industry.
The DTG industry, as part of the Digital Textile Printing market, has showed strong worldwide growth during the last 5 years, mainly powered by the demand coming from the most developed countries. Indeed, the EMEA DTG industry was continuously increasing till 2019fy, having a decrease in 2020fy due to the lockdowns caused by the pandemic, and then bounced back to its upward trend in 2021fy. Within the same year, Western Europe accounted for 72% of total unit sales across EMEA region, while Eastern Europe and Middle East & Africa accounted for 21.7% and 6.3% respectively.
Focusing on the different categories of the DTG market, defined by the price range of the DTG printers in euro, we notice that Retail (21.3%), Entry (42.9%), and Medium (30.5%) continue to account for the vast majority of unit sales across EMEA, all showing good double-digit increase rates compared to 2020fy period. Taking into consideration the technological improvements, as well as the megatrends leading this industry, we expect the DTG market to enter into an increased trajectory across the EMEA region, with almost a 8% forecasted CAGR by the end of 2025fy.
What’s in the DTG Digest
Here’s a quick overview of what you’ll discover in the Digest as well as how to acquire your own copy.
The DTG Digest includes graphics for easy consumption of the information combined with Infosource’s in-depth analysis. The Digest provides market insights, such as size as well as market potential. The goal is to help manufacturers and distributors understand the dynamics in each of these markets (WEU, EEU and MEA) so they can establish realistic sales strategies and optimize production capacity loads and future investments.
These reports provide aggregated data and analysis for the following countries, per region:
- WEU: Austria, Netherlands, Belgium, Norway, Denmark, Portugal, Finland, Spain, France, Sweden, Germany, Switzerland, Greece, Turkey, Ireland, United Kingdom, Italy
- EEU: Armenia, Georgia, Russia, Azerbaijan, Hungary, Serbia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Slovak Republic, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kyrgyzstan, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Latvia, Tajikistan, Croatia, Lithuania, Turkmenistan, Czech Republic, Poland, Ukraine, Estonia, Romania, Uzbekistan
- MEA: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Southern Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, United Araba Emirates
Here are all the topics covered in the DTG Digest:
- Executive Summary
- Total DTG EMEA by Brand
- Total DTG EMEA Sales by No. of Platens
- Total DTG EMEA Sales by No. of Colors
- Total DTG EMEA by Type
- Total DTG WEU
- Total DTG WEU Sales by Brand & Category
- Total DTG EEU
- Total DTG EEU Sales by Brand & Category
- Total DTG MEA
- Total DTG MEA Sales by Brand & Category
- Disruptive global trends and the DTG industry
- DTFi market: complementary or competitive to the DTG; Extrapolating facts from Russia, Turkey and the Iberian Peninsula
- The Evolution of the DTG EMEA market by the end of 2025FY
- Technological Breakthrough
To receive your report, please contact us via the link below or contact one of the report authors directly:
Authors of this report are: