Significant Customer Growth Validates the Company’s Strategy —
Brno, Czech Republic and Dallas, USA – September 17, 2019 – Y Soft® Corporation today released selected financial results for Fiscal Year (FY) 2019. Sales volume for FY2019 increased 13% (US Currency) or 16% (CZK) reaching a record $47 million, or over one billion Czech Koruna. It’s flagship product, YSoft SafeQ®, is now used globally by 20,000 enterprise customers, a 20% increase from FY2018.
YSoft SafeQ is a key product in the YSoft Workflow Solutions Platform, an integrated platform that offers businesses a scalable infrastructure and modular feature sets including print management, document capture and 3D print management.
The growth in customers is also evident in the number of Global Fortune 500 customers who are using YSoft SafeQ in their business. In FY2019, 42% of the Global Fortune 500 use YSoft SafeQ compared to 34% in FY2018.
The company differentiates itself in many ways including through its Customer First approach — providing excellent support and service, and by providing complementary hardware solutions. The sales volume comprised of software (27%), professional services (49%), hardware (21%) and subscriptions (3%). Subscriptions give customers the option to license YSoft SafeQ as a service instead of traditional licenses.
Other notable FY2019 achievements included:
- Expansion of embedded software support for HP® and Brother® devices
- Significant customer growth achieved without any outside financial assistance
- An increase in customers using YSoft SafeQ in the cloud. Whether in a private cloud or combination of private cloud and on-premises, YSoft SafeQ’s Building Block architecture, which takes a tiered approach for maximum flexibility, easily allows customers to choose the deployment that best works for their business
- Stephanie Kennard, a print industry veteran, joined the company as EVP of Sales for North America, further cementing Y Soft’s commitment to serve partners and customers in the U.S. and Canada
- The establishment of a unique set of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs that are designed to inspire social good, transparency, and business conditions that enable companies to thrive in a competitive environment.
“The growth of the company not only enables us to bring new innovations to the YSoft Workflow Solutions Platform to meet the Cloud-first needs of our customers, it also allows us to accelerate the work we do in YSoft Labs to bring entirely new business solutions to the market, “ said Václav Muchna, CEO and co-founder, Y Soft. “We have an exciting year ahead of us which promises to see continued growth, even hypergrowth, ahead with a range of new products.”
In an infographic released today, Y Soft outlined the regional breakout of its sales volumes and customers as well as other interesting facts for the 2019 fiscal year.