Do you have the Production and Industrial Print industry knowledge to help us grow? Can you assemble multiple data points to identify a market’s direction — and communicate your insights clearly and concisely? If so, you could be who we need.
We are looking for a talented, experienced analyst to join our team of market-leading experts.
You will be part of a team that is providing critical assistance to print vendors improving their ability to succeed in the dynamic P&I Print market. This position is dedicated to analysis of the Americas hardware and software market devoted to P&I Print.
The Market Analyst collects market data, provides analysis, trends and forecasting as well as report writing, providing research results and strategic marketing advice to clients.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Collection of primary and secondary research data in North and South America. The Market Analyst engages with technology providers and practitioners for the purpose of market understanding. Techniques used include market survey administration, personal interviews, desk research (financial reporting, government reports, available market reports, etc.)
Provides quantitative and qualitative analysis of market data. Maintains a database of vendor information. Analyzes market trends and applies market forecasting techniques to establish a market forecast.
Reports research findings. Based on analysis and forecasting the Market Analyst provides written reporting in the form of client reports, research notes, white papers, articles for publication, blog posts, etc. The Market Analyst provides client briefings/ strategy sessions, interviews, and presentations and may be called to assume a speaker’s role at Infosource events or third party events.
Provides marketing support. The Market Analyst manages and provides Marketing Communication support through social media, the corporate website and media contacts. The Market Analyst has responsibility for marketing including digital marketing (website, social media), press releases, promotions, branding, etc.
- 5+ years experience in a strategic marketing capacity focused on B2B technology
- Self-starter who is confident and comfortable working independently
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with industry leaders
- Curiosity about business processes and emerging software to assist a digitally equipped workforce
- Strong critical-thinking mind with the ability to quickly locate, dissect and relay key information
- Exceptional strategic marketing, organizational, prioritization, analytical, written and verbal skills
- Proficient with data analysis and visualization in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Client-facing experience, ideally in an analytics/research role
- Adept at project and time management
- Must be a team player and be able to build positive working relationships with business partners and encourage open communication and a supportive team environment
- BA or BS business, statistics, strategic marketing, or analytics-oriented field
- Capable of understanding highly competitive market landscapes and strategically positioning differentiation
- Possesses a clear understanding of technology and can abstract business/solution value Possesses an understanding of Global Economics
- Experience working in a distributed environment with team members in remote offices
- MBA Graduate degree
In addition to a great work environment, we offer a competitive base salary, employee development programs and other benefits.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls and no recruiting agencies, please.
Working conditions Requires 10-20% domestic and/or foreign travel to other company sites (New York, Switzerland), client locations, conferences, trade shows (South America, EMEA, APAC).
Infosource USA is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter along with your resume when applying to the position of interest at Infosource USA. Send to [email protected].
Image by vishnu vijayan from Pixabay.